Immersion RC Vortex Racing Quadcopter ARF (T-Motors)
Only 1 left in stock
This is the Vortex mini racing quadcopter from ImmersionRC which is a fully integrated mini quadcopter complete with flight controller, OSD, and FPV, all neatly built into a lightweight and strong mini-quad frame. The 285 size Vortex Quadcopter is prilarily made from stong carbon fiber and also includes some custom injection moulded plastic parts which keep the overall weight to a minimum, weighing just 350g withought the battery. The Vortex FPV quadcopter includes an integrated flight controller which comes pre-loaded with Cleanflight firmware which has been perfectly tuned for the vortex frame. In addition the vortex features inegrated OSD so you can easily monitor ciritcal parameters such as battery level, but you can also use the Vortex OSD to quickly and easily change settings while out at the flying field. The included FatShark 600TVL CMOS camera coupled with a 40 channel NexWaveRF 5.8Ghz video transmitter provides you with the best possible FPV video signal, allowing you to focus on carving the tightest racing lines with the immersionRC vortex. If you want to record HD video the vortex frame also includes a tiltable, vibration free camera mount for Mobius, GoPro 3 or 4 cameras.
- Weight: ~350g without battery, or HD camera
- Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo (typical)
- ESCs: Full Custom, 12A cont. 16A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125
- Flight Camera: FatShark 600TVL CMOS (std), FatShark 700TVL CMOS, and 900TVL CCD optional
- HD Camera: GoPro Hero, Hero 3/4 (Optional power from onboard BEC), Mobius, Runcam
- Receiver Compatibility: CPPM Input, with S-Bus, and Spektrum™ Satellite converter cables optional
- Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.