ARRMA 1/10 Kraton BLX Monster Truck RTR
Out of stock
ARRMA® created the KRATON 6S BLX for monster speed and fun. Now comes the KRATON 4X4 4S BLX – smaller but still intimidating, and capable of 50+ mph speed. If you’re looking to level up from brushed power or just want a new ARRMA® experience, unleash the KRATON!
- ARRMA® speed and toughness
- 4S-capable BLX120 Brushless Power System for 50+ mph speed
- Performance approaching the KRATON 6S BLX in a smaller, yet still beast-like setup
- SpektrumT STX2® 2.4GHz Radio System
- 2-Channel SRX200 waterproof receiver
- Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
- Extended range and interference-free performance
- Throttle/steering reversing
- Throttle/steering travel adjust
- Throttle limiting
- ADS-15M waterproof metal-gear high-torque servo
- 2400Kv brushless motor with large heatsink
- BLX120 ESC with dual EC5T battery connectors for two 2S LiPo packs
- Lengthened suspension arms and driveshaft for wider track than 3S BLX vehicles
- Center chassis brace for maximum durability
- Metal spur gear and castellated slipper pads
- Enlarged front and rear hubs for added strength
- Durable 17mm aluminum hexes
- 16mm big bore shocks with moulded-in shock rod end and top-loading spring
- Front and rear gearboxes with metal internal differential gears
- New wing, wing mounts, and bumpers
- New body mounts
- Low-profile MINOKAWA tyres
- ADS-15M metal gear servo
- (1) 3S/4S or (2) 2S LiPo battery setup
- (1) Appropriate LiPo balancing charger
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- (1) ARRMA KRATON 4×4 4S BLX Vehicle with
- (1) Spektrum SRX200 Waterproof Receiver (installed)
- (1) ARRMA® ADS-15M Metal Gear Servo (installed)
- (1) ARRMA® 4S-capable BLX120 Electronic Speed Control (installed)
- (1) ARRMA® 4S-capable BLX3668 Brushless Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum STX2® Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
Powered by the BLX120 brushless system, the KRATON 4X4 4S BLX is unstoppable on trails, race tracks, and muddy courses. Its 2400Kv brushless motor is matched to an ESC with dual EC5T connectors for using two 2S LiPo batteries. Differential gears inside the front and rear gearboxes are made of durable metal.
To develop the chassis, ARRMA® engineers started with the proven 4X4 3S platform. They stretched the track width by widening the suspension and drive shafts, and added a center brace along the length of the chassis for maximum durability (it can be removed in just four quick steps when it’s time to perform maintenance). The moulded 16mm Big Bore shocks include top-loading springs and moulded-in shock rod ends to prevent spring loss.
The body has the same aggressive styling as that of the KRATON 6S BLX, with a smaller version of its rear wing. There are also many subtle tweaks that give the KRATON 4X4 4S BLX a personality all its own. Large, tough wheels hubs and durable 17mm wheel hexes hold standard 3.8″ wheels, outfitted with low-profile MINOKAWA LP tyres.
Included with the ready-to-run package is a SpektrumT STX2® 2.4GHz radio with SRX200 waterproof receiver and an ARRMA® ADS-15M metal gear servo. Just add your choice of battery, charger, and “AA” transmitter batteries – and start unleashing ARRMA® monster speed and performance in a whole new size.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.