FTX Mauler 4×4 Rock Crawler Brushed 1:10 Red
£152.50 inc Vat
Out of stock
FTX MAULER 4X4 ROCK CRAWLER BRUSHED 1:10 READY-TO-RUN
Hit the rough stuff in style with the Mauler from FTX. This frame chassis rock crawler is the ideal choice for tackling rocky, harsh off road terrain. Based on a full size frame buggy, the mauler features a moulded nylon roll cage with body panels and a two-seat interior just like the real thing. Access is simple to chassis internals via the front-hinged mount.
The specially programmed speed control features instant drag brake and super slow linear drive. Combined with the 4wd locked transmission and high torque gearing the combination provides super slow control when climbing or descending steep inclines.
Tall 2.2”, high profile, super-size, and super-soft all terrain block tyres with memory foam provide fantastic traction and drive on the most testing of rocky surfaces. The heavy-duty steel multi-link suspension provides exceptional articulation, which can be finely tuned via a series of mounting positions for the shock absorbers, links and chassis plates providing a multitude of angles and different wheelbases. Even battery and speed control can be relocated front or rear for custom tuning.
Hit the trails, climb the rocks and go exploring with the Mauler.
FTX Mauler Rock Crawler Features:
- 2.4ghz radio system
- Waterproof 45A 2-in-1 crawler speed control
- Waterproof axle mounted 9kg steering servo
- Brushed RC540 motor
- 7.2v 2000 mAH NiMH Battery & Wall Charger
- Ball bearings
- Multi-link suspension
- Rigid multi-adjustable frame chassis
- Low CG centre 3-gear high torque transmission
- Front and rear locked axles
- Telescopic sliding universal driveshafts
- Oil filled shock absorbers
- Super-soft 2.2” high profile all terrain tyres with memory foam
- Scale finished wheels
- Scale moulded roll cage and body panels
- Length: 480mm
- Width: 280mm
- Height: 210mm
- Weight: 2800g
- Wheelbase: 350mm
- Gear Ratio: 1:48
- Tyre Diameter: 140mm
Please Note: This model is sold in RTR (Reaady-to-run) format but requires 4xAA batteries for completion.