P-51D Mustang Gold Edition
The finest sport scale model of WWII's finest fighter
P-51D Mustang Photo
The P-51D was designed for new and established scale modelersanyone who doesn't have time to create scale detail from scratch. Its computer-simplified design brings the most popular WWII fighter to life with unparalleled building ease and authenticity.
Photo-illustrated manual speeds hobbyists through assembly, and includes steps for optional retract and flap installation
Molded ABS half-cowl and 1-piece radiator scoops, plus precision-formed exhaust ports and wing guns, add detail without work...clear canopy includes molded-in relief details
Wings are fully sheeted for additional authenticity
Optional Conversion Kit (TOPA1615) converts this well known P-51D version to the earlier P-51B "razor back"
- Stock Number: TOPA0110
- Wingspan: 65 in (1651 mm)
- Wing Area: 734 in (47.4 dm)
- Weight: 8-10 lb (3629-4540 g)
- Fuselage Length: 56.6 in (1438 mm)
- Engine Required: 2-stroke .61-.90 cu in or 4-stroke .91-1.20 cu in
- Radio Required: 4-6 channel w/4-7 servos