The Spektrum iX12 radio is an intelligent 12-channel transmitter matched with a powerful combination of features and next-level connectivity. Groundbreaking yet comfortably familiar, RC pilots of all aircraft types can use the all-new iX12 to out fly everything in its class.
- 12 fully proportional channels at 2048 resolution
- 4-inch color screen with Multi-Touch technology
- Android interface with a dedicated quad-core processor
- Intuitive Spektrum AirWare Touch programming app
- Compatible with Spektrum AirWare firmware G2 model setups
- Industry-leading Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz technology
- Plug and play TBS Crossfire CRSF long-range technology compatible
- WiFi connectivity and convenience
- Easy access to updates, apps and the Internet
- Bluetooth connectivity for compatible devices
- Customizable audio events with WAV and MP3 support
- Programmable text-to-speech voice alerts
- Voice alerts over speaker, headphones or Bluetooth
- Integrated telemetry support delivers critical real-time data
- Wireless trainer link for instruction and flight simulation
- Built-in 2.4GHz diversity antennas for the most robust signal link possible
- Fast 11ms frame rate with compatible receivers
- Superb ergonomics based on user feedback
- Smooth quad-bearing gimbals with front-access adjustments
- 250-model internal memory, plus SD card expansion
- Rechargeable 6,000mAh Li-Ion transmitter battery pack
- Convenient Micro-USB charging and connectivity
DetailsTouchscreen with Android-Powered Interface
Literally tap into the iX12s programming. Its 4-inch, full-color, easy-to-read monitor delivers crisp, clear detail that includes state-of-the-art touchscreen technology so that navigation is simple. And, because the interface is a fully functional Android system with a dedicated quad-core processor, it will work with an evolving list of apps from the Google Play store.
Long-time Spektrum users will feel right at home the first time they pick up the iX12. Thats because its Spektrum AirWare Touch app is derived from the familiar Spektrum AirWare firmware used today. The big, color touchscreen features an Android interface that simply makes menu navigation and model setup even easier than before.
The iX12 can share model setups with any Spektrum G2 transmitter with Spektrum AirWare firmware. Transfer model setup data from an old transmitter to your new iX12 or share models with almost any other Spektrum G2 user.
The iX12 can share model setups with any of these Spektrum transmitters:
- DX6 G2, G3
- DX7 G2
- DX8 G2
- DX9 (All)
- DX18, DX18QQ, DX18 G2, DX18 Stealth Edition
The enormous capacity of the iX12's on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and the SD card slot support. (more)
Long Range RF Module Support
Go further with the iX12 when you explore what the integrated auxiliary serial port has to offer. Its a next-level link that lets you accessorize the iX12 transmitter with a compatible long range RF system (adapter, SPMA3090 required) such as Team Black Sheep Crossfire protocol technology (sold separately) that gives you low latency performance and secondary frequency convenience.
Not only is the iX12 the ultimate in control, its the ultimate tool you can use to make sure your prized aircraft is in perfect condition. Built-in telemetry can give you real-time data on critical information like your model's battery voltage, signal quality, motor temperature and more.* Using the voice alert system, you can program the iX12 to tell you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define. You can also have it call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flip of a switch.
*Model must be equipped with a telemetry enabled receiver like the included AR9030T and any required sensors.
*Model must be equipped with a telemetry-enabled receiver and any required sensors.
Programmable Voice and Audio Alerts
Keep tabs on important information without ever taking your eyes off what you are flying. The iX12 programmable voice alert system can call out what flight mode you have chosen or report telemetry info on demand. If an alarm goes off, you won't have to look at the display to see what's happening. The iX12 can tell you.
Text-to-speech means that you can create any voice alert by just typing in the words, it can even take *.WAV files so you can have virtually any sound imaginable. In addition to a built-in speaker, the iX12 has a headphone jack that allows you to monitor voice alerts, and/or listen to your favorite song during flight, using earbuds so you don't bother other pilots. You can also use its Bluetooth support to connect with wireless earbuds or your phone.
When connected to WiFi, the iX12 gets even smarter. Spektrum AirWare Touch app update-alerts are automatic, plus you can download model setups and add third-party apps. Listen to music on Spotify or Pandora directly from your radio or even update your Facebook status just before you fly.
The iX12 can connect with just about any Bluetooth device. Use wireless earbuds to hear voice alerts privately, or pare a set of speakers and listen to music. A wide range of other devise uses are possible including file sharing, photo sharing and more.
Micro USB Connectivity
Hook up to RaceFlight or BetaFlight flight controllers and use their apps to adjust settings without having to connect to a laptop. The micro USB port not only allows you to charge the internal Li-Ion battery with an ordinary USB-to-Micro USB cable, its also capable of recognizing accessory devices, plus a hassle-free link to your PC or laptop.
Based on popular team-pilot recommendations and customer feedback, the iX12 has been persistently engineered to have the most optimized feel possible. The weight distribution and ergonomics of the iX12 have been optimized to fit a wide range of pilot needs. The result is a sense of balance, comfort and functionality that perfectly complement the speed and precision of DSMX technology.
- Comfortable, non-slip rubber grips
- Smooth, quad-bearing gimbals with front-access adjustments
- Adjustable stick length and travel range
- User-adjustable mode configurations (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- User-adjustable switch assignments and pushbutton power on/off
- State-of-the-art touchscreen technology
The exclusive functionality of the Spetkrum wireless trainer link gives iX12 users the ability to wirelessly link up with other Spektrum transmitters and specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets. Its hassle-free. Once bound to another transmitter or component, ModelMatch technology will allow the iX12 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
- Wirelessly 'buddy box' with another DSMX/DSM2 transmitter when teaching someone to fly
- Assign gimbal functions to a second 'camera' transmitter when flying a camera drone so you can focus on avoiding obstacles and maintaining visual contact while someone else lines up the shot
- Link with specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets to wirelessly control head tracking and remotely change camera video frequencies
- Link to the Spektrum Wireless Simulator Dongle (SPMWS1000) and practice flying with your favorite simulators
Forward Programming is a Spektrum technology that enables you to configure smart receivers and related products wirelessly and directly from the transmitter. Its simple. Forward Programming uses the existing bi-directional communication link between a transmitter and receiver to do the same sophisticated programming that once required a cable, Bluetooth dongle, PC or a mobile phone. Plus, Forward Programming uses intuitive Spektrum AirWare firmware language so its simple to use.
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Model Memory: 250 (internal)
- External Memory: SD Card (sold separately)
- Modes: User-Selectable: 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Transmitter Battery: 6,000mAh 1S3P Li-Ion (installed)
- Modulation: DSMX
- Number of Channels: 12
- Frame Rate: 2211ms
- Resolution: 1024 or 2048
- Range Class: Full
- Telemetry: Yes
- Connectivity: WiFi/Bluetooth/Micro USB/ Auxiliary 8-Pin Serial/Headphone
- Function Components: 8 Switches, 6 Trims, 2 Sticks, 2 Sliders, 1 Knob, 1 Button
- Sticker Sheet
- iX12 Neck Strap
- Instruction Manual
- 6,000mAh Li-Ion Transmitter Battery
- USB Cord & Charger Power Supply