The DX6 has been designed from the ground up to deliver way more than you would
ever expect from a 6-channel transmitter in its price range. Instead of having to content yourself with a handful of settings for a couple of model types, the remarkably affordable DX6 gives you an abundance of programming features for airplanes, helicopters and sailplanes. You also get other extras like voice alerts, a wireless trainer link and enough internal memory of up to 250 models.
Programmable Voice Alerts
With voice alerts, the DX6 will allow you to keep tabs on important functions without ever taking your eyes off what youre flying. They can be programmed to call out what flight mode youve chosen or report telemetry information on demand. If an alarm goes off, you wont have to look at the transmitter display to see whats happening. The DX6 will tell you.
Wireless Trainer Link
The wireless trainer link gives instructors the option to wirelessly ''buddy box'' with another DSMX transmitter. Once bound to another transmitter, ModelMatch technology will allow the DX6 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
Airplane, Helicopter and Sailplane Programming
In addition to its extensive airplane and heli programming, the DX6 includes an impressive list of programming features for sailplanes as well. Five available flight modes, 4 wing types, 3 tail types, a flap-to-elevator curve mix it has all this and more. The intuitive SimpleScroll programming interface makes all of these functions incredibly easy to access and use.
250 Model Memory
The enormous capacity of the DX6's on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card. The model memory menu is easier to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You won't have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted.
- Ergonomically designed case with comfortable rubber grips
- Capable of storing 250 models on the transmitter, expandable further by saving on an SD card or PC
- Direct System Menu Access mean there is no need to power off the transmitter to access all menus
- Includes Voice Alerts and Wireless trainer out of the box
- Supports Air/Heli/Sailplane model types
- Easy to use AirWare software offers the same proven programming found in more expensive radios
- Smooth, precise Four Bearing Gimbals
- Programming capability for most sailplanes, can support 4 Sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- Supports the most popular Spektrum Telemetry sensors
- Includes 4 AA Alkaline batteries, optional Lithium Ion battery with charger (available separately)
- 5 programmable mixes - all mixes are selectable to be normal or 7 point curve multi-point mixes
- Dual Aileron, Elevon, and V-Tail Differential
- 7 aircraft wing types and 5 tail types
- 7 Swashplate types
- 7-point throttle (air and heli) and pitch curves (heli) Adjustable for smooth throttle and pitch curves
- Intuitive SimpleScroll programming interface
- Advanced DSMX technology
- SD card slot for updating firmware, expanding memory and sharing setups
- Activate bind mode from the menu or a button without having to power off
- DX6 DSMX transmitter
- 4AA batteries
- Adjusting tool
- User manual
- Spektrum AR6600T Receiver