- Robust plastic leading edges on wings and tailplane.
- Tough aluminium / carbon fibre composite spars.
- Quick-connect wing servos via M6 high current plugs.
- Ultra-rigid fuselage incorporating M-Space technology and carbon fibre reinforcement.
- Carbon fibre-reinforced folding propeller.
- Premium quality UV resistant decal set.
- Rugged chip-resistant film landing skid.
- Tail mounted ballast box for trim adjustment.
- Stainless steel stiffening tubes in all control surfaces.
- Optional clear canopy with printed cockpit detail.
What's in the box
- 1 x Factory assembled and decorated Funray airframe.
- 1 x Pre-installed Roxxy C35-48-990kV brushless motor.
- 1 x Pre-installed Roxxy brushless 755 S-BEC ESC.
- 1 x 11 x 7 folding propeller.
- 6 x Hitec HS-65HB carbonite servos.
- 2 x Pre-mounted M6 quick-connect servo plugs.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Designing elegant models that look drop-dead gorgeous and fly beautifully is something that Multiplex does really rather well. And if proof were ever needed that its not just fluke, cast your eyes on this 2m span stunner of an all-round electric sailplane-cum-aerobat. Equally at home on flat field or slope, either thermal soaring or cutting precision aerobatic shapes in the sky, this is a model that will appeal across the board and fly in practically anything, all year round. Fast, fun and feature-packed the Funray owes its performance to a state-of-the-art hybrid construction comprising a carefully balanced mix of carbon fibre, stainless steel, aluminium, plastic and crisply moulded Elapor foam. Its outstandingly well produced, neatly decorated and offers all the mixing options flexibility and advantages of a sailplane with a four servo wing.
|Functions (5):||Aileron, elevator, rudder, flap, motor|
Needed to complete
- 1 x 7-channel (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1 x 3000mAh 3S 30C LiPo battery and suitable charger.