- JR's DMSS system offers high-speed performance.
- Easy to view graphic LCD display and easy dial input.
- Easy handling with an ultra lightweight and ergonomic case.
- Same telemetry features as the XG8, and multiple points system is employed in each mixing curve.
- AA batteries type power saving technology transmitter.
- 20 model memory for Helicopter, Airplane and Glider functions.
- Each XG6 is supplied with a RG631B DMSS Receiver and Bind Plug.
- Micro SD Card Slot (Card not included).
Dual Modulation Spectrum System (DMSS) is an innovative 2.4GHz transmission protocol developed exclusively by JR that offers high-speed response and high resistance against RF noise. The six-channel JR XG6 Radio Control System includes all the advantages of the genuine JR frequency system, plus the kind of legendary high end software attention thats made JR famous because its developed by some of the worlds leading airplane, helicopter and glider pilots. With the XG6, you get all the benefits of genuine JR technology in a basic 6-channel transmitter that comes with integrated telemetry; a world first for a 6-channel transmitter. Receiver voltage comes standard with the option to add up to five additional telemetry functions like temperature, RPM, altitude, variometer and flight pack voltage. Having this vital information at your fingertips will help you get more out of your RC flying. The included full range JR RG631B receiver uses a combined remote antenna/telemetry module (RA-01L) and features a bind process thats simpler than ever. The lightweight, high grip performance XG6 transmitter features built in 20-model memory plus the bonus of a micro SD card slot so that you can easily backup your aircraft settings for virtually unlimited possibilities including future firmware and software update capabilities. Beneath its unique styling, the XG6 has all the programming needed for basic flight as well as the sophistication youd expect from a competition grade system with a level of intuition thats legendary JR.