PRE ORDER NOW DELIVERY EXPECTED 1st WEEK DECEMBER
6S Hawk T1 Red Arrow 70mm EDF Jet - PNP from Freewing - FJ21411P
Perhaps the most versatile British advanced trainer jet in the world, the BAe Hawk has been in service for over 40 years. Operated at its peak by 18 countries in various trainer and light combat roles, the Hawk T1 variant was also popularized by the Red Arrows display team, whose expert piloting demonstrations have amazed audiences worldwide for generations.
Freewing are proud to present this well-loved aircraft as a 70mm EDF powered electric flying model. The Freewing 70mm Hawk T1 features a powerful 12 bladed EDF power system for satisfying speed, vertical performance, and realistic sound, and gives sport jet handling similar to the Avanti and Stinger 90. Since the T-45 is a modified version of the BAe Hawk, we scaled down our Freewing 90mm T-45 Hawk from 2015 then reworked it to be simpler, faster, and with a lighter wing loading with superior all around handling.
With your supplied 6Ss 2700mAh-4000mAh LiPo battery, the 6S power system can achieve a top speed of approximately 160kph / 100mph. Retractable landing gear, flaps, and a wide gear stance make the aircraft well suited for beginner to intermediate jet pilots flying off of pavement or very well manicured grass runways. An optional suspension strut set is available if more shock absorption is desired. A large battery bay provides easy access to your battery, receiver, and an optional gyro stabilizer.
To enhance visibility, the Freewing 70mm Hawk T1 also features the signature bright white nose light of the real aircraft, and sports bright red and green wingtip lights as well. This is the only Freewing 70mm Class aircraft to include pre-installed lighting!
Building upon the popularity of the Freewing 70mm F-16, the Freewing 70mm Hawk T1 adds the new feature of LED lighting and the benefit of a wider wing and wider gear stance than the F-16. Overall, the Hawk makes a perfect first 70mm EDF, and its common size 6S 4000mAh battery can be used in many other aircraft. Stable and predictable at both slow and high speeds, the Freewing Hawk T1 cruises confidently at 50% throttle, giving pilots time to enjoy the profile of this iconic jet as it flies by. We also love this Hawk because it flies like a smaller Freewing Avanti one of the worlds most popular foam EDFs! With a similar planform as the Avanti, proficient pilots can push the Hawk to perform many acrobatic maneuvers with precision and confidence. We have found the Freewing Hawk T1 to be a sport jet that looks like a scale jet!
Celebrating the Red Arrows Demonstration Teams approach to 40 years of service using their BAe Hawk T1s, the Freewing Hawk T1 is finished in one of the iconic Red Arrows liveries with the included decal set.
- Durable EPO Foam and Reinforced Construction
- Realistic Shape and Detailing
- DayBright LEDs (White Nose, Red Port side Wingtip, Green Starboard side Wingtip)
- Electric Retractable Landing Gear
- 12 Blade EDF Fan For Realistic Sound
- Removable Main Wing for Easy Transport
- Minimal Assembly
- Optional Suspension Strut Set (Sold Separately)
- Wingspan 1020mm / 40.16in
- Length 1221mm / 48.1in
- Weight 1450g / 51.14oz (w/o battery)
- CG (Center of Gravity) 162mm from the leading edge of the intakes
- Power System 3048-2300kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Electronic Speed Control 80A, EC5 Connector
- Propeller / EDF 70mm 12-Blade EDF
- Servos 9g standard digital metal gear with 300mm lead : nose gear steering
- 9g standard digital metal gear with 550mm lead plus 300mm lead : left aileron, right aileron, left flap, right flap
- 9g standard digital metal gear with 550mm lead plus 400mm lead : left elevator
- 9g reverse digital metal gear with 550mm lead plus 400mm lead : right elevator
- 9g standard digital metal gear with 550mm lead plus 300mm lead : rudder
- Landing Gear Full electronic retractable nose and main landing gear
Freewing 6S Hawk T1 Red Arrow 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio
- 6 Channel Receiver
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 - 5000 mAh Li-Po Battery with EC5 Connector
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger