FMS 1700mm PA-18 SUPER CUB ARTF w/o TX/RX/BATT
The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane. It was developed from the Piper PA-11. In close to 40 years of production, over 9,000 were built. Super Cubs are commonly found in roles such as bush flying, banner towing and glider towing.
As a relative of the popular 1400mm J-3 Cub, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub retains great flight characteristics while offering increased power and wingspan.
Thanks to its functional flaps, high-lift airfoil, rugged landing gear and oversized balloon tires- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub has impressive short take-off and landing (STOL) performance, allowing it to operate from just about any terrain.
Utilizing the latest FMS hardware and design, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub has pre-installed ball-link type pushrods, integrated servo connectors in the wing structure and can be assembled very easily using no glue at all.
For pilots wanting to get the genuine bush-plane experience, the PA-18 Super Cub can be equipped with floats.
Versatile, fun and exceptionally relaxing to fly- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub is a great addition to any fleet!
FMS 1700mm Piper PA-18 Super Cub Features:
- Powerful 3541- 750KV Outrunner motor with Predator 45A ESC provides adequate thrust for any situation
- CNC metal landing gear structure for less-than-perfect landings
- 6.25-inch oversized balloon tires for all-terrain operations
- STOL capable (Takes off in less than 3m/10ft)
- Pre-installed navigation and landing lights
- Two-piece wing and horizontal stabilizer for easy transportation
- High-strength carbon fiber wing spars
- Integrated servo connectors
- Screw-together assembly
- Large battery bay
- Ball-linked pushrods for increased precision
- Tough two bladed Nylon propellers
- Functional flaps
- Optional floats and stainless-steel wing struts
- Wingspan: 1700MM/66.9in
- Overall Length: 1136MM/44.7in
- Flying Weight: 2100g
- Motor Size: 3541-KV750
- ESC: 45A
- Servo: 17g*6
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 80-85mm(From leading edge)
- Prop Size: 12*7.5, 2-blade
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 10-15 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 15 minutes
- Material: Durable EPO
Please Note: Requires Radio System, 14.8V 2200-2600mAh 4s 35CBattery and Charger for completion.