FMS 1500MM A-10 WARTHOG TWIN 70MM EDF ARTF w/o TX/RX/BATT
The Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II is a singleseat, twin turbofan engine, straight wing jet aircraft developed by Fairchild-Republic for the United States Air Force (USAF). Commonly referred to by its nicknames Warthog or Hog, its official name comes from the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt, a World War II fighter that was effective at attacking ground targets.
FMS is proud to bring to you this new and highly detailed Twin ducted fan version of the A-10. Incorporating many of the new and advanced construction and assembly features such as the optimized screw based assembly, ball links and a heavy duty wing spar and latest multi-connect technology. The Hog will assembly quickly. In addition the A-10 uses our newest locked-rotor mode E-retract system coupled with our refined and oriented CNC-processed metal landing gear set for resisting those not-too-perfect landings. The power system utilizes our new and improved twin 70mm 12-blade EDF V2, KV1850 inner-running motor system provides tremendous power and speed when couple with a 6S battery.
This highly detailed A-10 has to be seen to fully appreciate the detail FMS has undertaken. From all-around rivets and panel lines, detachable bomb and missile sets and pilot figure, the A-10 is an absolute must have for any pilot.
FMS A-10 Thunderbolt II Features:
- Powerful twin inner running motors with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF
- High-quality Predator 70A ESC
- Super high scale detail throughout
- Scaled CNC-processed metal landing gear set
- Detachable bomb and missile set
- Detailed Pilot figure
- Panel lines and rivets for enhanced scale realism
- The latest high-brightness LED's
- The latest locked-rotor mode E-retract with over current protection
- Multi-connector for one-step installation
- Metal digital servos for excellent controlling capacity
- Bearings in wheel hub for better performance
- Button Type canopy hatch
- Large battery compartment
- Pre-installed, newly designed ball link style control horns for more throw.
- Wingspan: 1500mm/59.1 in
- Length: 1368mm/53.9 in
- Flying Weight: 4100g
- Power System: Brushless 2860-KV1850 x 2
- Speed Control: 70A
- CG (centre of gravity) 80-85mm (From Leading Edge)
- Propeller: 70mm 12 blade x 2
- Servos: 17g 4 and 9g x 5
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires Radio System, 6S 22.2V 5000mAh LiPo, Charger and AA batteries.