- You cannot add "Blade 230s V2 BNF Basic" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Blade 130 S RTF with SAFE UK Mode 2
Only 1 left in stock
The Blade® 130 S is a powerful, sub-micro sized collective pitch helicopter with SAFE® Technology. Self-stabilisation, panic switch and three progressive flight modes give intermediate to advanced pilots the confidence to master 3D flight indoors and out. Based on the original 130 X, the 130 S builds on that popularity while adding significant improvements such as SAFE® Technology, a powerful, low maintenance direct drive tail motor, and improved linear servos. A strong frame gives you the durability you need, while brushless motors provides the power and performance you want.
- SAFE® Technology: 3 flight modes, self-leveling and panic switch help you fly confidently
- Durable: Molded, lightweight plastics allow the 130 S to be very durable in the event of a crash
- Collective Pitch and SAFE Technology allows an intermediate pilot to grow with the model when they’re ready for aerobatics and 3D flying
- Direct drive tail motor-powerful brushless motor improves durability, flight performance, and simplifies repairs
- The included 11.1V Li-Po battery provides good flight time, and manageable power for intermediate pilots
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Height:114mm (4.5 in)
- Indoor / Outdoor:Indoor/Outdoor
- Kit / Ready-Built:RTF
- Length:304mm (12 in)
- Main Rotor Diameter:310mm
- Number of Channels:6 Channels
- Receiver Included:DSMX® with AS3X® and SAFE® Select Technologies (installed)
- Recommended Battery:300mAh 11.1v 30C Lipo (included)
- Tail Drive:Direct Drive
- Weight:170g (6.0 oz)
- Width:57mm (2.25 in)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.