Tamiya Lunchbox Mini SW-01
Out of stock
This is a compact, maneuverable, and above all super-fun addition to the world of Tamiya wheelie models! It’s a familiar face, too, as the legendary Tamiya Lunch Box has been shrunk down to 1/24 scale.
The classic shrunken Lunch Box body sits on top of the 4WD SW-01 chassis.
Tamiya SWD-01 chassis key features:
- The steering uses 1-piece upper arms for a tight turning circle and the body leans to help suppress tumbles. It can be converted into a 4-wheel steering setup with separately sold Item 54898 SW-01 Upper Arm Connectors.
- The body is attached to the body mounts using magnets for quick attachment.
- The Type 370 motor is located right in the center of the SW-01 chassis, in a gear-driven 4WD setup with a gear ratio of 21.875:1.
- 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 190mm, width: 146mm, height: 140mm.
- The famous Lunch Box body is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate and is pre-painted.
- The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles.
- Responsive 4WD.
- Strut style suspension.
- Can be used with standard size servos and R/C equipment despite its compact nature.
- Big, tread patterned tires give superb traction and add to the overall cartoonish look of the Lunchbox Mini.
- Dish type wheels.
- Compatible with Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) as a power source.
- Aftermarket battery note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x15mm in size.
- 370-type size motor included.
Needed to Complete
- 2 Ch Radio with 1 servo and electronic speed controller
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.