Parkzone Ultra Micro Night Vapor BNF
£84.50 inc Vat
Out of stock
Night Vapor BNF Key Features Pre-installed multi-colored LED lights allow for fun night flying Modular design that makes replacement of broken parts quicker and easier Removable landing gear Spektrum DSM2 radio technology eliminates interference so you can fly multiple planes at the same time Throttle, rudder and elevator provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability Everything except the transmitter is included Overview Like the original Vapor, the Night Vapor is slow enough and light enough to fly in a living room, a basement, or even the conference room at work. To this amazing slow flight performance it adds the fun of LED lights that allow you to fly in the dark. It also features a new modular design that makes replacement of broken parts quicker and easier. Best of all, you can have the Night Vapor BNF flying in as little time as it takes you to charge its battery and bind it to a DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately).
Needed to Complete
- Spektrum DSM2 compatible Transmitter required.
- Wingspan: 375mm (14.75 inch)
- Length: 387mm (15.25 inch)
- Flying Weight: 17g (0.7 oz.)
- Receiver: DSM2 with integrated speed control (inc)
- Lights: 6 LEDs 3 White, 1 Blue, 1 Red, 1 Green plus 1 Blue mounted on receiver (pre-installed)
- Motor Size: 6mm Coreless Brushed (included)
- Prop Size: 140mm x 45mm
- Speed Control: Integrated Brushed Controller (included)
- Recommended Battery: 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery (included)
- Charger: DC single-cell for Li-Po batteries (included)