Ripmax Phase 5-E ARTF
Out of stock
|The Chris Foss Phase5-E is an extremely versatile sport glider. The efficient aerofoil allows you to soar around hunting for thermals with the power off but the powerful controls allow for extremely spirited aerobatic displays.
The airframe itself is factory built using jigs to ensure accuracy from a combination of balsa and plywood. The finished airframe is then covered for you in a high quality heat shrink film in this bold red design. The tailplane is fully moving, so to aid construction the mechanism is pre-installed in the fuselage at the factory so that you can get flying in less time.
With our recommended components the equipment installation is a breeze and the performance will knock your socks off! Using our power system the Phase5-E can will climb infinitely out of sight at full throttle and pull the airframe through any aerobatics you throw at it. The recommended Quartz servos provide ample power and a sharp accurate response for precision manoeuvres.
• Stunning flying performance at a range of speeds
• Based on the well known Chis Foss design
• All moving tailplane
• Made from balsa & ply and covered in heatshrink film
• Powerful flaps and ailerons for mixed full length ailerons, crow and camber
• Easy access battery hatch
Required to Complete
• Brushless motor (Quantum II 36 recommended – M-Q2-36)
• Brushless ESC (Quantum 60A ESC recommended – P-QESC60S)
• 2 x New Power 17g servos recommended – P-NEWXL17HMB or P-NEWXLD17MB
• 4 x Quartz QZ101 recommeded P-QZ101
• 11″ x 8″ Folding propeller recommended- E-RMXF1180ZP
• Phase 5 airframe
• Comprehensive hardware pack
• Colour instruction manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.