Multiplex RR EasyGlider 4
Out of stock
- Optimised gliding characteristics.
- Robust Elapor construction.
- Very low cruise speed.
- Ultra efficient, brushless motor for a brisk climb and long flights.
- Efficient folding propeller.
- Detachable wings, fin and tailplane.
- Ample fuselage space accommodates a wide range of battery sizes.Easy fit canopy for speedy battery changes.
- Accommodates aileron up landing aid.
- Beginner-friendly flying characteristics.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Pre-built and decorated EasyGlider 4 airframe.
- 1 x Roxxy C28-34-850kV brushless motor (installed).
- 1 x 20A Roxxy BL-Control 720 S-BEC ESC (installed).
- 1 x 9 x 6” Folding propeller (installed).
- 2 x 3.0 kg.cm Tiny-S servos (installed).
- 2 x 1.3 kg.cm Nano-S servos (installed).
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
With evolution rather than revolution firmly in mind this latest version of the massively popular EasyGlider takes the existing well-mannered, robust, electric soarer and brings it seamlessly inline with other models in the Multiplex range. Now equipped with a detachable fin and tailplane, a new trim scheme, an ultra-light high-strength square GRP spar and light / rigid M-Space construction the EasyGlider 4 offers enhanced gliding characteristics and a low cruise speed that makes it even easier to find thermals. But that’s not all, the EasyGlider 4 makes a great all-round sportster that performs basic aerobatics (including inverted flight and stall-turns) with a grace that’ll add a whole new dimension to your flying. In essence, the EasyGlider 4 is a model for all skill levels and all occasions.
- Wingspan (mm): 1800
- Length (mm): 1080
- Total surface area (sq. dm): 40
- All-up weight (g): 1100
Needed to complete
- 1 x 4 – 6 channel 2.4GHz Tx and Rx combo.
- 1 x 3S 2200mAh LiPo and charger.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.