FMS A-10 Warthog Twin V2 70mm EDF 1500mm ARTF w/o TX,RX,BATT
£499.00 inc Vat
Only 1 left in stock
In 2017, FMS announced its flagship aircraft- the A-10 Thunderbolt II. Known for its impeccable scale features and awesome performance, the “Warthog”is truly a favorite amongst pilots and spectators alike. To make the best even better, FMS has dedicated significant engineering effort in building upon the first generation A-10, making evolutionary design and performance improvements to create the A-10 V2. Retaining features such as the screw-together airframe, ball-linked control surfaces and high strength spar system, the A-10 V2 comes together just as easily its predecessor. Scale details remain impeccable- realistic rivets, panel lines, removable bombs and rockets and realistic absorbing CNC landing gear, just to name a few. Built upon these great features, the A-10 V2 receives ten major structural, electronic and scale improvements:
- Improved ESC: The dual 70A ESCs are uprated to dual Hobbywing 80A ESCs, with an external 8A BEC for bulletproof performance.
- Upgraded servos: Elevator and Rudder servos have been upgraded to 23g metal geared servos from the original 17g metal geared units- meaning more torque for the control surfaces giving even better performance.
- Precision landing gear design: The nose landing gear has been redesigned to minimize play- ensuring the assembly tracks straight and true even at high speeds.
- Improved connectors: ‘soft’ connector design significantly increases the reliability of the wing quick release system.
- Increased elevator travel: giving pilots more precision and control authority
- Improved tires: an improved, more durable compound extends the service life of the landing gear wheels, even in rough field operations.
- Robust canopy latch: extended pin on the canopy latch reduces the possibility of an accidental canopy release in flight.
- Enlarged battery bay: now fits two 6S 3300mAh Lipos, for significantly increased flight times!
- New trim scheme: even more attractive trim than the original!
- New scale pilot
Feel the FMS difference! No detail was overlooked in creating the A-10 V2! Feel the power and turn every head at the flying field with your very own “Warthog”
- Dual 70mm inrunner 12 bladed EDFs and Hobbywing 80A ESCs provide ample thrust.
- Highly realistic scale features: Rivets, panel lines, CNC shock absorbing landing gears, removable bombs and rocket pods, scale pilot figure etc.
- Ultra bright LED light system
- Electronic retracts with over current protection
- Large diameter bearings in the landing gear allow the A-10 V2 to roll smoothly over rough terrain
- Preinstalled ball-linked control horns for accurate and precise movements.
Overall Length: 1368mm/53.9in
Flying Weight: Around 4100g Motor Size: Inner running Brushless 2860 KV1850 x 2
ESC: 80A ESC X 2 with 8A BEC
Servo: 13g metalServo x 5.23g metal Servo x 4
Radio: 6 Channel
CG (center of gravity): 80-85mm (From Leading Edge)
Prop Size: /
Recommended Battery: Li-Po 22.2V 5000mAh 45C
Approx. Flying Duration: 4 minutes
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor